Welcome to new students!
This year, EPFL Library is pleased to welcome new students from EPFL on-site... and remotely!
- Discover the Library services and collections dedicated to EPFL students from home thanks to the Library Discovery video!
- When you will come at the Library to have your reader account validated by the librarians, and thus benefit from all the Library services, take the opportunity to test Library Mystery. This interactive tour will allow you to discover the Library spaces by investigating the identity of a mystery character.
- All the services you can benefit from (the Teaching Collections, which includes the documents recommended by your teachers and your class handouts, training sessions, tools, guides and tutorials about citation and copyright, etc.) are listed on a dedicated webpage: Library services for students.
- If you have any question or need some help, don't hesitate to contact us ([email protected] / 021 693 21 56) or to make an appointment with a librarian on the Book a Librarian platform, for personalized training, on site or online.
- Finally, follow @EPFLlibrary on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn to follow the life of the Library and not miss any of our news.
Source: Educational Affairs