Welcome to all new EDMT doctoral students!
02.10.18 - The doctoral program in Management of Technology (EDMT) is very pleased to welcome eight new PhD students who joined the program on September 15, 2018.
The event began by a welcome message by Prof. Thomas Weber, director of the EDMT doctoral program and a few words by the mentor of the program Prof. Kenneth Younge.
The new doctoral students presented themselves in a few words and shared their research interests:
- Enrico Bergamini, joining the team of Prof. Marc Gruber (ENTC)
- Andrey Vasilyev, joining the team of Prof. Ralf Seifert (TOM)
- Aleksandra Petersone, joining the team of Prof. Christopher Tucci (CSI)
- Maximilian Hofer, joining the team of Prof. Kenneth Younge (TIS)
- Yara Kayyali, joining the team of Prof. Ralf Seifert (TOM)
- Matthias van den Heuvel, joining the the chair of Prof. Gaétan de Rassenfosse (IIPP)
- Bahar Taskesen, joining the team of Prof. Daniel Kuhn (RAO) (absent)
- Dantar Oosterwal, joiningh the team of Prof. Christopher Tucci (CSI) as an external PhD (absent)