Welcome to all new EDMT doctoral students!
The doctoral program in Management of Technology (EDMT) is very pleased to welcome eight new PhD students who joined the program on September 15, 2018.
The event began by a welcome message by Prof. Thomas Weber, director of the EDMT doctoral program and a few words by the mentor of the program Prof. Kenneth Younge.
The new doctoral students presented themselves in a few words and shared their research interests:
- Enrico Bergamini, joining the team of Prof. Marc Gruber (ENTC)
- Andrey Vasilyev, joining the team of Prof. Ralf Seifert (TOM)
- Aleksandra Petersone, joining the team of Prof. Christopher Tucci (CSI)
- Maximilian Hofer, joining the team of Prof. Kenneth Younge (TIS)
- Yara Kayyali, joining the team of Prof. Ralf Seifert (TOM)
- Matthias van den Heuvel, joining the the chair of Prof. Gaétan de Rassenfosse (IIPP)
- Bahar Taskesen, joining the team of Prof. Daniel Kuhn (RAO) (absent)
- Dantar Oosterwal, joiningh the team of Prof. Christopher Tucci (CSI) as an external PhD (absent)