Take part in the upcoming Coffee Lectures
The Library is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Coffee Lectures, 15-minute online training courses, in English, every Tuesday morning at 10am.
Make the most of your morning break attending EPFL Library Coffee Lectures, from your office, or from home. During these short 15-minute sessions, practical information (tools, tips) about various topics (research data management, information retrieval, scientific publishing, or copyright issues) is presented. Join us every Tuesday morning at 10am, starting May 4, for six weeks, with your coffee (or tea) cup!
- No registration required, just meet us on Zoom: https://epfl.zoom.us/j/88634968527
- Download the events directly in your calendar
- Learn where to start looking for a data repository
- Learn what to look for when selecting a data repository
Coffee Lecture #08 : Up-to-speed with Swisscovery
- Learn how to find and borrow the document you need in the new catalog: the network, the platform, the user account
Coffee Lecture #09: How to avoid Self-plagiarism
- Understand what is and what is not self-plagiarism
Coffee Lecture #10: Raiders of the Eurocodes
- Understand what Eurocodes are and how they are useful for civil engineering
- Learn how to get access to Eurocodes at EPFL
Coffee Lecture #11: Open Science: benefits for your research
- Discover how to practice Open Science and get the best out of it
Coffee Lecture #12: Develop your research strategy with InCites
- Find relevant information about collaborations, funders, citation impact, bibliometrics and much more
- Learn how to customize a powerful tool for your own research project
Did you miss the first Coffee Lectures? Previous session podcasts are available on the Library YouTube channel.