LIONS @ NeurIPS 2022
12 papers from the LIONS group have been accepted to the 2022 edition of NeurIPS conference. Congratulations to all!
This year NeurIPS conference and workshops will be held in New Orleans, USA from 28th November to 3rd December.
Below a list of the accepted papers:
- Identifiability and generalizability from multiple experts in Inverse Reinforcement Learning by Paul Rolland, Luca Viano, Norman Schuerhoff, Boris Nikolov, Volkan Cevher
- Understanding Deep Neural Function Approximation in Reinforcement Learning via ε-Greedy Exploration by Fanghui Liu, Luca Viano, Volkan Cevher
- No-regret learning in games with noisy feedback: Faster rates and adaptivity via learning rate separation by Yu-Guan Hsieh, Kimon Antonakopoulos, Volkan Cevher, Panayotis Mertikopoulos
- On the Double Descent of Random Features Models Trained with SGDby Fanghui Liu, Johan Suykens, Volkan Cevher
- Extra Newton: A First Approach to Noise-Adaptive Accelerated Second-Order Methodsby Kimon Antonakopoulos, Ali Kavis, Volkan Cevher
- Robustness in deep learning: The good (width), the bad (depth), and the ugly (initialization)by Zhenyu Zhu, Fanghui Liu, Grigorios Chrysos, Volkan Cevher
- Sound and Complete Verification of Polynomial Networksby Elias Abad Rocamora, Mehmet Fatih Sahin, Fanghui Liu, Grigorios Chrysos, Volkan Cevher
- Proximal Point Imitation Learning by Luca Viano, Angeliki Kamoutsi, Gergely Neu, Igor Krawczuk, Volkan Cevher
- Extrapolation and Spectral Bias of Neural Nets with Hadamard Product: a Polynomial Net Study by Yongtao Wu, Zhenyu Zhu, Fanghui Liu, Grigorios Chrysos, Volkan Cevher
- Generalization Properties of NAS under Activation and Skip Connection Searchby Zhenyu Zhu, Fanghui Liu, Grigorios Chrysos, Volkan Cevher
- Adaptive Stochastic Variance Reduction for Non-convex Finite-Sum Minimizationby Ali Kavis, Efstration Panteleimon Skoulakis, Kimon Antonakopoulos, Leello Tadesse Dadi, Volkan Cevher
- Beyond Time-Average Convergence: Near-Optimal Uncoupled Online Learning via Clairvoyant Multiplicative Weights Updateby Georgios Piliouras, Ryan Simm, Stratis Skoulakis