Information session with the SNSF and EPFL Outreach Department
Tuesday, June 18th 2019
12.00 – 14.30
CE 1 104
The Research Office is pleased to invite you to the upcoming information session: Funding for science communication.
When? Tuesday, June 18th 2019
Time? 12.00 – 14.30
Venue? CE 1 104
Registration: please register here
Take the opportunity to meet SNSF scientific officers, the Director of EPFL Outreach Department and successful grantees to get information on:
- How science communication can boost your career and improve the assessment of your scientific output.
- Where you can get funding.
- What help is available to you at EPFL to implement your science communication project.
- Welcome message from EPFL Research Office.
- DORA Declaration: the importance of outreach activities in the assessment of the scientific output, by Dr. Sylvia Jeney, SNSF DORA.
- EPFL Science Outreach Department: services and activities, by Dr. Farnaz Moser-Boroumand, EPFL Science Outreach.
- SNSF support for science communication:
- SNSF Agora - where research meets the public, by Dr. Charles Roduit, SNSF Agora.
- SNSF Scientific Exchanges - link up with scientists from abroad, by Dr. Evelyne Glättli, SNSF Scientific Exchanges.
- Foundations supporting science communication, by EPFL Research Office.
- Testimonials (TBC) and Q&A
Link to the EPFL memento.