2019 call for EPFL data champions
How about becoming an EPFL data champion and joining a cross-disciplinary community of data-enthusiastic researchers?
The EPFL Library is currently running the first EPFL Data Champions call, open to researchers and staff willing to share their experience, ideas and curiosity around research data practices, whatever the level of expertise in data science, Research Data Management or data visualization.
- Do your colleagues ask you tips on how to manage their research data?
- Would you like recognition for your help?
- Are you enthusiastic about data analysis, visualization or sharing also beyond your research?
- Do you wish for a bottom-up cultural shift in data management?
- Would you like to meet others that feel the same?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you should join the EPFL Data Champions community! Discover more on the initiative or engage into the community: save the date for the first meeting on the 25th of November.