SCCER-FURIES welcomes 5 New Strategic Partners
04.10.17 - 29 Sept, 2017 - EKS; Predictive Layer; Weidmann Electrical Technology; Zaphiro Technologies and Ampegon join the SCCER-FURIES as Strategic partners.
SCCER-FURIES collaborates with 62 companies from along the value chain of the energy sector. Some of these companies are Strategic partners by contributing on a corporate level to the activities of the center and have signed our Governance regulations. We are pleased to announce that the SCCER-FURIES Board at its session of 29th of September 2017 approved the participation of 5 more companies as Strategic Partners of the center. These new companies, which increase the number of our Strategic partners to 16, are listed below:
- Elektrizitätswerk des Kantons Schaffhausen AG (EKS) is the Distribution system operator of the Canton of Schaffhausen (SH) supplying electricity to approximately 110,000 customers in the Switzerland and neighbouring regions in Germany.
- Predictive Layer is an innovative company based in Rolle (VD) and focused on delivering automated predictive analytics solutions to various sectors such as Energy, Utilities, Industry, Retail, Supply chain & Transport.
- Weidmann Electrical Technology AG, based in Rapperswil (SG), is part of the 130 years-old family-owned WICOR Group. The company develops high-voltage insulation materials, components and systems as well as sophisticated diagnostics and engineering services, sensors and monitors for transformers.
- Ampegon AG, based on Turgi (AG), was established in 2012 as a result of the merging of Thomson Broadcast with recently acquired companies. The company is active on the field of high frequency; power electronics; signal processing; control systems; and electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Zaphiro Technologies is an EPFL spin-off (VD) providing the power utilities with a Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) based platform for monitoring and automation system for distribution grids.
The Board and the Management team welcome the new members and looking forward to a fruitful partnership.