Léman Express, a French-Swiss rail network
From mid-December, the Léman Express, the future rail network, will bring the inhabitants of Greater Geneva closer together. This urban area includes 212 municipalities spread over the canton of Geneva, the district of Nyon (VD) and part of the French departments of Ain and Haute-Savoie. Vincent Kaufmann, Director of the Laboratory of Urban Sociology at EPFL, comments on this subject.
Read the article from La Liberté, from Walliser Bote, from Schaffhauser Nachrichten, from Luzerner Zeitung, from Aargauer Zeitung, from Solothurner Zeitung, from Thurgauer Zeitung, from St. Galler Tagblatt and from bz Zeitung für die Region Basel.
- The article from Aargauer Zeitung
- The article from La Liberté.
- The article from Luzerner Zeitung
- The article from Schaffhauser Nachrichten
- The article from Solothurner Zeitung
- The article from St. Galler Tagblatt
- The article from Thurgauer Zeitung
- The article from Walliser Bote
- The article from Zeitung für die Region Basel