Discover the e-Major Reference Works
The online reference works published by Wiley are major resources that EPFL Library regularly purchases for its users. Some of these reference works are enriched by annual updates. This is the case for the two new titles acquired in 2020: Organic reactions and Comprehensive Physiology.
- Organic reactions, a resource for synthetic organic chemists, which focuses on 300 of the most important and useful synthetic reaction types.
- Comprehensive Physiology, on the evolving science of physiology for medical and life sciences researchers, instructors (teaching tools), students and clinicians.
The other annually updated reference works accessible to the EPFL community are:
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences (life sciences)
- Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance (chemistry)
- Handbook of Green Chemistry (chemistry)
- Encyclopedia of Aerospace Engineering (engineering)
- International Tables for Crystallography (chemistry and physics)
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology (chemistry)
- Reviews in Cell Biology and Molecular Medicine (life sciences)
- Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry (chemistry)
- Bergey's Manual of Systematics of Archae and Bacteria (life sciences)
- Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups (chemistry)
Use the Library BEAST catalog to access these resources.