Are you planning to study or do research in Paris?
If you are looking for accommodation for your research stay or study in Paris, the Swiss Foundation welcomes you. Applications to join the Swiss contingent at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris (CIUP) for the spring semester 2024 are now open. The deadline for applications is 1 December 2023.
Doctoral candidates and researchers of Swiss nationality or with a C permit can rent one of the rooms at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP) for a semester or a year (with the possibility of renewal) at a very reasonable rate.
Located 10 minutes from the centre of Paris, in the 14th arrondissement, the CIUP regroups 43 university residences in a 34-hectare wooded park. The CIUP is a place to live, study and exchange ideas (conferences, debates), to enjoy culture (Théâtre de la Cité, exhibitions) and to practice sports (tennis courts, swimming pool).
Within the CIUP campus, the Swiss Pavilion, has 46 individual rooms of 16m2 each, with private shower and WC as well as a WIFI connection. Each floor has a fully equipped kitchen. There are meeting, relaxation and study areas for the residents.
Applicants are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Swiss nationality or C permit
- a minimum of two months' study or research stay in a higher education or research institution in Paris/Ile-de-France or an internship as part of a study programme
- to have completed at least three years at BA level in a higher education institution.
- admission to one of the CIUP houses by a selection committee on the basis of a file
- 500 Euros / month for students
- 550 Euros / month for researchers or teachers
The deadline for applications is 01 December 2023 at 17:00. Please send only 1 PDF document per email to:
Mme Lien NGUYEN
Fondation suisse – CIUP
Tél. +33 (0)1 44 16 10 10
e-mail : [email protected]